Monday, September 13, 2010

Very Easy, Very Fast, Very Cute Shirt

Good Morning Bloggy Friends...
As per popular request, here are the instructions on how to make that cute shirt that I made for my daughter's birthday.
No worries.  It was about the easiest shirt I've ever made.  Cute too, I thought....
Any way, here we gooooo:
I just started out with a purchased T-shirt from a local retailer {who shall remain name-less....}
I cut off the shirt {which happens to be size 10-12 kids} straight across 4 inches under the arm-pit {for lack of a better term....}
Easy to Sew Cute Shirt

Then I started adding strips....
Strip 1: (2) 3 x 16
Strip 2:  (2) 3 x 20
Strip 3: (2) 5 x 20
Strip 4: (2) 7 x 24
The seams are just to the edge of the foot.
Cute Shirt on Retro Fridge
Isn't the umbrella fabric to die for...?????
And I am also digging my "new" old fridge....
One of my most prized possessions....
Not that material possessions are very important.... of course...Fishy Wishy
My daughter has been very creative.  She put this fish on a clip-board so she could haul it with her wherever we went and she could work on it...
Isn't it fun!
And I finally figured out that the drum that was laying back behind the chicken coop made a nice side table for my bench...
Love the color. 
September-Petunias
Fall flowers are the best.  September is one of my favorite times of the year.  The weather is mild  The flowers are blooming...
smells of harvest in the air....
and that's my story for today...
A Monday in September

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time ~ I so love hearing from all my bloggy friends!

:-) Crystelle