Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How to Make your Own Easy Needle Threader

I am so excited about this:
A friend of mine gave me a home-made needle threader this weekend. It works great, and is SOOOOOOOO easy to make!

Homemade Needle Threader

You could make one right now from items you have laying around...!
Take some fish-line

Make Your Own Needle Threader

Tie it in a loop.

Easy to Make Needle Threader

Put a ribbon on it (or piece of yarn), so you won't loose it!

Needle Threader

DONE!!!!

Isn't it way awesome...?????

(sorry, the pictures are not fabulous, but I was trying to show you what it looked like. Hope it makes sense....!!! :)
Crystelle

Return to CrystelleBoutique


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a good idea and costs practically nothing. Wonder why I never thought of it.....

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I love your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time ~ I so love hearing from all my bloggy friends!

:-) Crystelle